Friday, May 7, 2010

14,000 Woodworking Plans

Postponed a project because you ran out of ideas? 
Thought you had every detail figured out, only to find that it still went wrong! 
Had sticker-shock because of the high prices DIY stores charges for their sheds, decks and self assembly garden buildings? 
If you answered YES to any of the above, I feel your pain! You see, I used to be exactly where you are. That's why I put up this site: to help folks like yourself get the job done cheaply, fast and without headaches, every time, using my never-before published woodworking plans.
When I built my first deck, almost 20 years ago, I thought I had it all figured out. 4 exhausting months later, I still wasn't done - I thought I had every detail measured out, only to find that I've got it all WRONG. So I decided to find a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment